Great question and great contest. I received a lot of the same results Glenn did when he helped to get us started. Resumes come in many forms – you tube resumes, linkedin profiles are resumes to me along with the incredible amount of resumes that sit on the web. I am going to venture based on my research that recruiters have access (across the globe) to over 200 million types of resumes on the internet.
- Hiring For Culture…Should be your priority
- Social Media And Your Job Search – 5 Myths (And Truths) You Should Know
- The Social Resume Infographic
- [slideshare id=12744480&doc=hiringforattitude42312-120430074728-phpapp02&type=d]
- The Long and Winding Road of Recruiting
- Flight Cancellations Have a Silver Lining…Sometimes
- It is Ok to Have Whoops Moments…No Matter What You do
- Hello, My Name is Michael and I WAS Addicted to Job Boards…Until now
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.